Sustainability & Innovation
Manufacturing and sales of devices for measuring and control engineering purposes. Converting innovative ideas into a series production and its sale. Customized developments to solve technical problems.
The medium-sized and owner-controlled company Müller Industrie-Elektronik GmbH was founded by Matthias Müller in 1992 first as a single enterprise and has developed within 25 years to a specialist for the industrial measuring technology and control technology with about 60 employees.
The German company with headquarter in Neustadt am Rübenberge in the region of Hanover, produces measuring instruments, sensors and digital displays in particular for the main areas temperature, force and pressure measuring technology. But also indicating instruments and evaluating instruments for the signal processing round the extensive product programme. High-class management and customer satisfaction form essential components of the company philosophy.
Beside a wide portfolio of standard measuring devices the strength of Müller Industrie-Elektronik lies in the solution of customised electronic settings of tasks of the development about the prototype construction up to the quantity production.
We are covering the following portfolio:
- Signal processing
- Digital indicator
- Calibratiors / Meters
Screw-in thermocouple temperature sensor HART
- Measuring element: thermocouple type K
- Output: 4 to 20 mA HART
- Potting: electronics completely potted
- Material: process connection stainless steel 1.4571
- Process connection: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1/4″ NPT, 3/8″ NPT, 1/2″ NPT
Resistance temperature , Compact and modular and more available in Mueller/ Müller following models
METS-WTEx , MKTS-IO , STS , MHY-TS , MKTS , MKTS-GL , MKTL , MKTS-HA , MKTS-EL , MKTS-SP , MKTS-SPIO , MEFC , METS-WRM , METS-WTM , METS-WSM , METS-WT , METL-L , METS-WS , METS-IR , METS-WR , ME-OEM , MITS , TE-MR1 , TE-MR1G , WT-MR1 , WT-MR1G , TE-MK1 , TE-MK1G , WT-MK1 , WT-MK1G , TE-K1 , TE-K1G , WT-K1G , WT-KHG , WT-KH , STSBA , PT-HL-T-C , RKS , RWT.
Pressure sensor standard HART
- Pressure: relative, absolute
- Output: 4…20 mA HART
- Ranges 0…0,1 bar up to 0…1000 bar
- Material: in contact with medium stainless steel 1.4571
- Process connection: 1/2″ / 1/4″ / 1/2NPT / 1/4NPT
More types of pressure measurmnets also available in following Mueller/ Müller models.
ADLM-P , ADLM-PV , ATM , CULO-L , MEMP-T , MEPL-S , MEPS-T , MHDS , MHPS , MIDS , MIPS , MKDS , NDR , PS-LC , PT-AL , PT-FR , PT-HL , PT-HL-T-C , PT-IL , PT-MH , PT-SIL , PT-ST , PT-ST2
Modular Universal Load Cell IO-Link
- Input: Load suspension device
- Output: IO-Link interface
- Measuring range: 500 kg | 1000 kg | 1500 kg | 3000 kg
- Function load cell: Tension / Compression / Tension and compression
- Voltage supply: 24 VDC
- Configuration: per software (IO-Link)
Check also the following models from Mueller/ Müller Load cells ranges.
MULC , MULC-S , WAEGEZ , SPW6E , PL-WZ , SKA8C , BSW11 , DKW14 , DKW14B , FOWA-1 , SMLC , LASTMB , SILO-V , SILO , SER-LO , MFWZ , MKWZ , DLM-HD .
Ultrasonic Sensor HART
- Input: Ultrasonic echo
- Ranges: 300 to 3500 mm, 200 to 2000 mm
- Output: 4 to 20 mA (HART)
- Supply: 24 VDC
- Temperature range: -15…+70 °C
Level Measurement Mueller/ Müller ranges have been presented in the following models.
MELS-FT , PFKS , MELS-F , MKCS , MKLS , FUELL , PT-HL , PT-IL , ADLM-P , ADLM-PV and PT-HL-T-C .
Modular and compact flow sensors
- Flow rate: 0…25 m/s (gases)
- Output: 4…20 mA / 0…20 mA / 0…10 V
- Supply: 24 VDC
- Process connection: several options possible
- Interface: RS232 (optionally, Adaptor necessary)
- Elektrical connection: several option possible
- Thermowell and case: stainless steel 1.4571
- Standard thermowell: 6×0,5 mm
Available also on Mueller/ Müller models
MEFS-KT , MEFS-K and STRW .
Humidity sensor HART
- Input: 0…100% rHF
- Output: 4…20 mA
- Supply: 12…30 V
- Fitting length: 72…300 mm
- Temperature range: -40…+80 °C
- Protection: at least IP65
A wide range of Mueller/ Müller Humidity Sensors is available also in the following models
Planar sensor P78 , Planar sensor P78-E21 , Planar sensor P78-E22 , RMH12 pipe sensor , Planar sensor P30-S , Planar sensor P80-CAN , Planar sensor CCS , Rod sensor P45-GD EX , Litronic FMS II , MEHS , FEUCHT , MD-IWS , MEHS-T and RKS .
Digital 2-axis inclination sensor
- Measuring range +/-45° (each axis)
- Analog output 4 to 20 mA / 0 to10 V
- Supply 24 VDC +/-20% / 12 VDC +/-20%
- Resolution better than 0,1°
- Optionally: interface / display / limit value switch
- Protection: IP65
IO-Link Sensors and Transmitters
Modular compact temperature sensor IO-Link
- Input: Pt 100 / thermocouple type J / K / N
- Measurement range: -50 to+200 °C maximum
- Configuration: via software (IO-Link interface)
- Electrical connection: Several plugs, cable
- Material: Stainless steel 1.4571, PBT GF30
- Protection class: At least IP65
Available also on the following series from Mueller
A wide range of Mueller/ Müller Sensors is available also in the following models
MKTS-SPIO , MULC-IO , MISG-IO , MIUT-IO , TH-TIO , MEUT-E , MCUT-E and MCTT-E .
Modular temperature transmitter HART
- Input: RTD / TC / voltage (mV)/ resistance (potentiometer)
- Output: 4 to20 mA current loop, HART protocol
- Supply: 15 to 45 VDC out of current loop
- Indication: LCD display (backlighting)
- Settings: with software via HART-protocol
- Enclosure: diecast aluminium
A wide range of Mueller/ Müller Temperature Transmitters is available also in the following models
TH-TIO , MCTT-E , TP-DR , DRMU-S2 , DRRT-S2 , DRMU-S4 , DRRT-S4 , DTT , TGS2 , DTW , DEV-RP , TP-TC , TP-RTD , DRMU-W and PMR10 .
Strain Gauge Transmitters
Strain gauge amplifier HART
DRMU-S2 - DRSG-S2
- Input: 1 strain gauge full bridge
- Bridge resistance: 350 Ω minimum
- Output: 4…20 mA HART current loop
- Supply: Current loop
- Electrical connection: 2…6 plug-in terminal strip
- Limit vale contacts: without
- Protection: IP20
- Accuracy: see data sheet
- Enclosure: for DIN rail
Available also on Mueller/ Müller models
MISG-IO , DRMU-S4 , DRSG-S4 , ADHM-LC , SMM-DR , SMM-HD , ADLM-H , ADLM-NS , DR-ADLM , MISG , ADLM-HA , DLM-HD , SU-DX , DSV-6N , ALM-HD2 , ALM-NS , ADLM-LC and DSV.
- Measuring input: direct voltage, direct current, Pt100(0), thermocouple, frequency,rotational speed, counter
- Display: red display of -199 to 999 digits
- 9 adjustable supporting points
- Programming interlock via access code
- Optional: analog output 0-10 VDC, 0/4-20 mA switchable , interfaces RS232 / RS485 / Bluetooth , sensor supply incl. digital input , 2 relay outputs / 2 PhotoMos-outputs / 2 relay outputs & 2 PhotoMos-outputs , Bluetooth interface , data logger
Available also on the following series from Mueller/ Müller
MEUTS- , MATU , DEV-KMA , MIUT-IO , MEUT-E and MCUT-E
Universal Programmable process controller
- Universal programmable process controller for the control, regulation and visualization of processes up to evalution
- Supply voltage: 100 to 240 V AC / 24 V DC
- Sensor supply: 18 VDC / 45 mA.
- Power consumption: max. 350 mA (24 V DC)
- CPU: Cortex A8, 600 MHz … 1 GHz
- Interfaces: USB-ports
Check also Ventilator control and Safety control unit in models MEFC and SCU-DR.
Converters and Disconnectors
- Input 15μA to10A (AC/DC) , 10mV to 1000V (AC) / 1500V (DC).
- Output 0 to 20mA , -10 to +10V.
- Configuration with programming software and interface.
- Supply voltage 24, 115, 230, 400 VAC, 12 to 50 VDC.
Check also Signal transducer for potentiometer in model SU-RX from Mueller/ Müller products range.
- Input sensor: thermocouple, resistance thermometer.
- Input: 0/10 to 50mV OR 0/2 to 10V OR 0/4 to 20mA “Linear”.
- Control outputs: heating/cooling, configurable as relay, logic or analog signal.
- Alarm: up to 5 alarms with eligible functions.
- Indication: short-circuit, broken sensor, LBA and HB alarm.
A wide range of Mueller/ Müller Controllers is available also in the following models.
MATR142 , MATR243 , MATR401 and REG .